Who is on Facebook?
Facebook is past the days of “Is it for younger people?” “It’s not b2b”.
Facebook is everyone, All ages, all demographics, all interests. We hear “Young people don’t use Facebook”, but we know they do because we have the data.
Facebook is the Tesco of social media. Everyone uses it along with other channels. The social media generation are not either or, they are this and that.
- Deep dive targeting – age, interests social demographics, geography, income, jobs.
- Multiple creative options
- Video autoplay
- Goal setting – page likes, events, sales, clicks, shares
- Understanding of algorithm to get value
- Frequency of posting
- Type of content that engages
- Customer service
Facebook and Social Media as a whole is no longer new, it is here, and it is part of life. People go online whenever it suits. They watch TV and join in about the sport or program being watched. They create and join groups of like-minded people.
Those not engaging in social media are now the outliers, not those taking part. Your audience is there even if you are not.