Benefits of social done right
Posting things on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and any other social media network is relatively straightforward, but time-consuming.
Using social media channels to drive sales, increase brand awareness, improve customer service and capture valuable data will have an impact throughout your business. But it is technical and requires investment.
You need a social strategy that keeps people engaged, building relationships and trust so that when the time comes to sell, people know more about you, have learned about your products and service, and will decide that you are the people they will by from, soon.
A good strategy
A good social media strategy should:
- Help you build a customer base.
- Establish the content topics that will engage your customers.
- Help you improve your business through customer reviews and feedback.
- Improve customer service
- Let people know more about your people
- Generate more leads, enquiries and sales.
- Feed you information that will help you make decisions going forward.