Who doesn’t love snapchat? And now local businesses can join in on the fun.
Geo-filters are location based overlays that users can apply to their snaps. Businesses can now purchase on-demand Geo-Filters for their business or event at a specific location, making it easy for snapchatter’s who are there to send their message to friends.
5 Reasons to use Snapchat Geofilters for your business;
- Create an on-demand geofilters to brand your snaps.
- Create a geofilters for your events.
- Create a geofilters for your local business.
- Create a geofilter for your service.
- Cross promote your geofilters snaps on other social channels.
Why Use Snapchat Geofilter?
On-demand geofilters are the coolest new way to promote your business. The snapchat filter can be a great way to reach people in a specific location and have them spread the word about your event or business with their friends through photos and video.
How do Geofilters Work?
After setting up a snapchat business account you will be ready to kick off the fun. Two of the most important factors are the location and the graphics.
- Draw your geofence thoughtfully, it should only cover the relevant area.
- Keep it local.
- Select a public place, neighbourhood, landmark, venue or other relevant area.
- Choose an area where people are likely to gather and send snaps.
- All graphics used must be 100% original.
- Be creative and make it visually appealing.
- Don’t cover up too much of the screen.
- Make sure it’s relevant to the location and something that people will want to use.