Creating Brand Awareness Online…
Brand awareness is simply people knowing your name and associating it with what you do. Here ‘s how brand awareness is created online:
- Google Adwords: A product search that brings your website link and ad message up in front of a potential customer. The Adwords campaigns are built using multiple words that may be searched and can lead to you. This can be products, locations, competitors names.
- Facebook Advertising. Cost effective and with the most accurate targeting in advertising history, Facebook Ads offer a huge variety of options, from the type of ad, to the age, incco0me, location and interests of customers. Video ads can come in at less than a penny per view, engagement ads are shared with friends and increase the reach.
- Social Media Posts. Posts can be seen by a small percentage of the people that like your page, but if the content is designed to be shared then the reach becomes much greater. Images of your brand name attached to posts build brand awareness.
- Video. We produce short video very cost effectively using editing tools and video library clips. Video can be used on Facebook Twitter, Instagram and other social channels.
- Display Advertising. Putting your message in front of thousands of people who are looking at the Mail site on their phone, or a football site on their tablet. Using the Google Display network, you can share your brand messages with the audience that you want to see it.
- Email. Capturing email addresses or using your existing lists, email is a very effective media channel. If the content of the mail is engaging then you get results.
- Landing Pages. The Landing Page is where you arrive when you click on a link. The landing page should relate to the search term or the ad. When people land, it is an opportunity to tell them more, and to capture information, a name and email address, and even a mobile number.
This is the Google you use every day to get to the place that has the information you want.
Adwords is complex and requires expertise to get the best out of the marketing, but the rewards are measurable and cost effective when done well.
- Keyword research – what searches can bring people who want to buy to your pages?
- Ad copy – what are the triggers that will encourage them to select your ad from others?
- Bid management – how much should we bid for a keyword and will it be cost effective? (Some keywords can cost over £20 per click, others less than 50p)
- Tracking – what is happening when people click, where do they go, how long do they stay, what else do they look at on your site?
- Website – are the pages you bring people to what they are looking for? Can you capture data from that potential customer? Are you encouraging people to look further into your site?
- Results – are the site visitors converting to becomes customers? Are the calls to action correct?
You can relax. You don’t need to learn how to do all this. Navatalk provides a full Adwords service. You can devote your time to dealing with the enquiries that come into your business.
Google Display Advertising…
Display advertising gets a bad press. People say banners don’t work because of a much lower click through than Adwords, but the goals are not the same.
Google Display enables you to put your brand visibly in front of a targeted audience on multiple web channels, games, mobile sites, and apps.
The benefits are:
- Brand visibility
- Video, photographs, and images
- Strong advertising messaging
- Multiple views
- Remarketing to those that have engaged with you
- Trackable campaigns
- Low cost for high-value media channels.
- Targeting to the geography of your choice
Display advertising can build brand awareness so that when someone searches they recognise your name when it appears through Adwords. It is a valuable part of the digital mix.
Google Analytics gives you an in-depth understanding of how your website and marketing are performing.
Google call conversion presents a different phone number to each person so that you can track where the calls are coming from.
Google Keyword Planner lets you see how many people are searching for your products and related words and terms.
Google is a must have for any business in 2016. You are being searched for, and if you can’t be found, you can’t be bought.
It is also a mine of information that can help you make decisions regarding your future strategy.