Get Google Going for Your Business…
Google is used by just about everyone online every day. It is the most sophisticated marketing tool ever developed, with multiple options of how to use it to help your business, from search marketing to data analysis.
The key to Google is that it provides the right answers to the questions that people ask. For your business, that means finding your products, information about your company, support blogs that engage, news updates, maps and more.
To take advantage of Google needs an investment of both time and energy so that you perform better than your competitors across a range of metrics. Otherwise, they may get the business and make the sale.
This is the Google you use every day to get to the place that has the information you want.
Adwords is complex and requires expertise to get the best out of the marketing, but the rewards are measurable and cost effective when done well.
- Keyword research – what searches can bring people who want to buy to your pages?
- Ad copy – what are the triggers that will encourage them to select your ad from others?
- Bid management – how much should we bid for a keyword and will it be cost effective? (Some keywords can cost over £20 per click, others less than 50p)
- Tracking – what is happening when people click, where do they go, how long do they stay, what else do they look at on your site?
- Website – are the pages you bring people to what they are looking for? Can you capture data from that potential customer? Are you encouraging people to look further into your site?
- Results – are the site visitors converting to becomes customers? Are the calls to action correct?
You can relax. You don’t need to learn how to do all this. Navatalk provides a full Adwords service. You can devote your time to dealing with the enquiries that come into your business.
Google Display Advertising…
Display advertising gets a bad press. People say banners don’t work because of a much lower click through than Adwords, but the goals are not the same.
Google Display enables you to put your brand visibly in front of a targeted audience on multiple web channels, games, mobile sites, and apps.
The benefits are:
- Brand visibility
- Video, photographs, and images
- Strong advertising messaging
- Multiple views
- Remarketing to those that have engaged with you
- Trackable campaigns
- Low cost for high-value media channels.
- Targeting to the geography of your choice
Display advertising can build brand awareness so that when someone searches they recognise your name when it appears through Adwords. It is a valuable part of the digital mix.
Google Analytics gives you an in-depth understanding of how your website and marketing are performing.
Google call conversion presents a different phone number to each person so that you can track where the calls are coming from.
Google Keyword Planner lets you see how many people are searching for your products and related words and terms.
Google is a must have for any business in 2016. You are being searched for, and if you can’t be found, you can’t be bought.
It is also a mine of information that can help you make decisions regarding your future strategy.