Email marketing is seeing a return in value. When the new social media channels came along, many foresaw the demise of email as a marketing tool. Now, with a proper strategy, great content, and creative delivery, email is back on the scene, playing its part in getting customers and sales.
And now the e-mail address can open more doors on other channels, so capturing data is a worthwhile goal.
Email is smarter than you think
Email campaigns are about much more than sending a simple message and hoping that it generates interest. The areas that need to be covered are:
- Getting the right list
- Writing compelling titles to grow open rates
- Creating engaging content targeted to specific audiences
- Knowing key triggers to encourage engagement
- Create links to the right web pages
- Use the right system to track open rates
- Create a multiple mail campaign to follow the first mail
- Segment the audience
It gets smart, and we keep up with the developments to make sure that you stay smart too.
Andrew McParland has recently joined Navatalk and brings his email expertise from working with Chain Reaction, Firefly and the Henderson Group.
Email marketing works, when done well. We can help you with yours.