There is a lot of competition for the time that people spend on their media channels in today’s world. People want to know more about what they are about to buy, and who they are going to buy from. The like information and stories. They like context and to know that they are getting value. Social media posts need to be a mixture of sales and information. Advertising online needs a creative edge to stand out.
You know more about your business than you are telling. There are back stories, customer stories, people stories. The success of using the digital channels is to replicate the person to person sales process by adding a personal touch. More buying is going online, the successful companies are telling good stories, and engaging their prospects.
What do we mean by content?
- Website content – what information do they want from your site?
- Landing page content – the page that the click on an ad takes them to. Is it compelling and persuasive?
- Blog content – relevant, interesting and shareable information about the market, trends, and your business.
- Social media content – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts, articles for Linkedin.
- Photographs – relevant images to use to illustrate blogs and the web content as well as to use for social posts.
- Video – becoming the most important content, as the newer generations media habits move away from reading.
We track the effectiveness of content. Blogs that are shared on other sites, social traffic that results in clicks to the website, posts that are liked and shared all give us data about the customer and the market.
The information created properly will result in more engagement and better organic traffic for your site.
Content is central to successful digital marketing, and we make sure that it is creative and delivers.