Content is core
Content marketing is the new term for using the digital channels to inform your potential customers about you and about what they are going to buy.
Recently SERE motors told us that they are converting over 50% of showroom traffic. It used to be 20%. Why the change? Because more people are selecting their car before they even leave the house, online. It is content that helps them make the decision.
If you expect people to choose your business over others you have to give them information to inform their choices.
That is content.
What do we mean by content?
- Website content – what information do they want from your site?
- Landing page content – the page that the click on an ad takes them to. Is it compelling and persuasive?
- Blog content – relevant, interesting and shareable information about the market, trends, and your business.
- Social media content – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts, articles for Linkedin.
- Photographs – relevant images to use to illustrate blogs and the web content as well as to use for social posts.
- Video – becoming the most important content, as the newer generations media habits move away from reading.
We track the effectiveness of content. Blogs that are shared on other sites, social traffic that results in clicks to the website, posts that are liked and shared all give us data about the customer and the market.
The information created properly will result in more engagement and better organic traffic for your site.
Content is central to successful digital marketing, and we make sure that it is creative and delivers.